CHS CTE Student of the Quarter

Autumn Wise holds her CTE Student of the Month plaque.
CHS CTE Student of the Quarter Autumn Wise.

The Career & Technical Education Student of the Quarter at Cameron High School is junior Autumn Wise. She is a student in the Family and Consumer Sciences program.

Autumn is an active member in the FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America), FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), FFA (Future Farmers of America), National Technical Honor Society, National Honor Society, Student Council, Prom Committee, Drug Free Club and Archery Club. She has enjoyed playing violin for the past nine years as a part of the Marshall County Strings program.

Her community activities include being actively involved in the Marshall County 4-H Club and showing Boer goats at the fair. Autumn volunteers at local churches, the Cameron Library and at the Cameron concession stand.

“Career and Technical Education classes have taught me skills to help my community and the people in it,” explained Autumn. “The academic and technical skills that I will continue to acquire, until graduation, will be useful for my career, everyday life and inspiring others. Mrs. Price has helped prepare me for my future by giving me a greater opportunity to be accepted into college and have a successful career.”

Autumn will earn acquire a degree in Human Resource Management. She is the daughter of John Wise and Cindy-Ramirez Wise.