CHS CTE Student of the Quarter

Russell Dillion holds his CTE Student of the Month plaque.
CHS CTE Student of the Quarter Russell Dillon.

The Career & Technical Education Student of the Quarter at Cameron High School is senior Russell Dillon. He is a student in the Business/Management and Administration Support program.

Russell is an active member in the Art Club where he is the vice-president and FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) where he serves as president. He is also the Class of 2022 Vice-President and is on the CHS Track team.

Community activities for Russell include participating in Health Science and Technology Academy (HSTA) along with more than 90 hours of service while coaching, working concessions, setting up for school functions, helping with parades and running lights and sound for events held in the school auditorium.

“My CTE education has prepared me well for the future,” Russell said. “I have learned to use common office equipment, software and machinery. Thanks to Mrs. Stern, I now possess interpersonal skills. My high school career has been amazing and I wouldn’t trade any part of it.”

Russell wants to earn his MBA at a post-secondary school. He is the son of Erick and Kathy Dillon.

Pictured from left: Business/Management and Administration Support teacher Amy Stern and CHS CTE Student of the Quarter Russell Dillion.
Pictured from left: Business/Management and Administration Support teacher Amy Stern and CHS CTE Student of the Quarter Russell Dillon.